Friday, July 15, 2011

Awards

As i mentioned n my earlier post, im very happy that, finally i manage to get time 2 share the good news with u all..that is about my awards..

Shilpi of It is tasty ma! bestowed these awards on me:-


Thanx a lot Shilpi for sharing these awards with me..:-)
She has an awesome blog with mouthwatering and yummy recipes....

Now the rule says, i hav to share these set of awards with 15 other bloggers to keep the ball rolling and let the nominated bloggers know abt their awards..So, I want to share my happiness with the following blogger friends:-

  1. COOKING AND RECIPES
  2. Oriyarasoi
  3. Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
  4. Padhuskitchen
  5. Samayal Diary
  6. Sensible Veg
  7. DEE's KITCHEN
  8. healthfood desivideshi
  9. Krithi's Kitchen
  10. Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes
  11. Sharmis Passions 
  12. Taste of Pearl City
  13. Srav's Culinary Concepts
  14. Torview
  15. A Girl's Diary

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Mugdha for sharing these awards with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thanks Mugdha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing these awards with me
    posted http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com/p/awards-and-publications.html
    congrats on the awards well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award and sharing it with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on ur awards !! Keep rocking
    Thanks for sharing them with me !! really appreciate !!

    Ongoing Event - CC-Roti Pachadi/Chutney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mugdha
    Congratulations!! Yes Silpi has really great recipes! I am delighted to receive the award from you. Receiving it from a great cook like you, gives me great honor.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards and thanks a lot for sharing the same with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on ur awards. Thanks for sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting my blog,your comments will be more helpfull for me...Hope to see U again...:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget